Sunday 7 April 2013

Flash Flies



If everything goes according to plan, then at this time next week we should already be at our destination in Ireland for an entire week of pike fishing!
In the mean time I’m still tying. And since flash flies worked very well in Ireland last year, I wanted to be prepared for this year.
Here are some of the colours I tied so far…

Silver Pearl



Green Pearl


Pink Pearl


Yellow Pearl


And the exact name for the next material is
“Twisted Flash Peacock Pearl”


 I have big expectation on this last colour.

I’ll tell you if I was correct when we get back…

5 comments:

Col said...

I'm a big fan of flash flies, I'm sure they will do well in Ireland. The pink ones look great!

Piketeaser said...

Love them all.

the lonsome piker said...

Col, thanks. They worked very well last year in cloudy and rainy weather and since they predict rain for the entire next week…

And Djuza, maybe that’s because they’re all the same (except different colours) ;)

Blog Admin said...

Love those flies! What material are you using in those brushes?

Carina Sun said...

Nice lures, love fly fishing
fishing lures