Wednesday 5 January 2011

My first fish ever


A little while ago, I passed the water where I went fishing for the first time in my life.
I knew that I had a picture of it somewhere, but it has taken me a while to find it.

 
But here it is!

This is me, when I was about five years old, with my first catch ever.
You may have to sit a little bit closer to your screen to see it, but it was my personal best at that time!

It was a roach, caught on a maggot, I still remember that because I found it to be one of the most disgusting things I had ever seen (the roach too, actually).

1 comment:

Piketeaser said...

Photos like these are such a nice memories,I love to watch on old photos from the beginning of my "fishing Carrier",remember fishing was much easier when I didn´t know all the "rules" :)
Take good care of that photo.

-Djuza-