Thursday 11 November 2010

Lift-off

Lift-off, finally! I have been wanting to do this for a while now. The biggest problem was to photograph my flies. The pictures always looked like a Van Gogh witch was not quite what I wanted. But that is a problem from the past, so here we go.
I have been fly fishing for several years now, for all kinds of fish, but never for pike… until last year. My first attempt I caught this 45cm beauty (the first one always is a beauty, and now that I’m thinking about it, I never caught an ugly pike), so hey, it worked!


 
 
My second attempt I didn’t catch anything, but the third… well this beautiful lady really got me hooked (and I think for the rest of my days!)
Either way, welcome to my website. I hope you like it, and I am looking forward to get to know some fellow pike-flyfishermen!

No comments: