Thursday 11 November 2010

Urgent message

I should probably say this at the beginning. For years I have been fishing on my own. I often thought of joining a club or so, but I never liked what I saw. They had no respect for the fish or nature in general. Or it was some high society asshole-club. Fly fishing should be for everyone and not just for people with a big wallet. Fishing (in general) has to be in harmony with nature and preservation should come first (especially for pike).
So if you don’t like what you are reading, please never visit my site again! 
 


If you don’t get the picture, this is how you do it.
You hold the fish in the water, until he (or she in this case) swims off on its own, and don’t mind the splash of water you can get in your face at that point (I love it).



But I did find a club with people with the same attitude. I now am a proud member of
“vliegvissers-ijzervallei”, you can find our site at

No comments: